Coolah Accommodation – Warrumbungle Area – Country NSW
“Happiest caravan park in Australia” – that is what our guests tell us!
This park has so much to offer – people come for one night and stay a week, or more! One tourist came for over night only and stayed 18 nights – others have decided to buy and make this their home base!
Coolah Caravan Park is owned & operated by enthusiastic shareholders – it is CLEAN, green, quiet and picturesque…and a pet friendly caravan park.
Coolah is a sheep and cattle producing area with a lot of canola, wheat and interesting folks thrown in.
- Camp fires
- Close to shops
- Walking / bike track around town
- Coolah Tops National Park 30k’s
- Scenic walks
- Groups Welcome
- Lots of trees and green grass
- Wide selection of accommodation available
- Friendly, clean
- Country experience at its best